ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Services are available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old, whether acting on their own behalf or as an authorized employee or representative of a corporation or other business entity. If you do not so qualify, do not attempt to register for or use the Services.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
* to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other RNTV users;
* to contribute any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
* for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
* to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any RNTV user;
* to create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other RNTV users or any URL;
* to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
* to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops), or off-topic content;
* with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
* under no circumstances can a user distribute member only, not publicly released downloads.
RNTV does not claim ownership of the Content you place or otherwise make available through the Service. By submitting Content for inclusion on the Service, you grant RNTV a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display and publish the Content solely for the purpose of providing and promoting the Service in any and all media. This license exists for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or RNTV removes the Content from the Service. In addition, should you opt, while uploading content, to allow codes to be generated enabling others to link to your content and/or display it on their web pages, you agree that such content may be linked to or displayed by non-RNTV Web sites and you consent to such linking or display. Additional covenants, agreements and information are provided in the licensed host contract.
All aspects of the Service and the www.bigisgood.tv Web site, including but not limited to the graphics, text, audio, images, pictures, icons, movies, video, layout, and look and feel of the site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights under the laws of the U.S. and other countries. The Web site and all the content contained therein are, among other things, protected as a collective work or compilation under applicable U.S. law and other laws and treaties. By using or accessing this Service you agree to comply with all state and federal laws that protect RNTV’s proprietary interest in the material appearing on the Service and the Web site. All materials and Content from the Service may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal use only. Except as expressly authorized by RNTV, you agree not to modify, rent, distribute, lease, loan, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, and not to create derivative works based on the Service, in whole or in part.
RNTV respects the intellectual property of others. It is RNTV’s policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. RNTV will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, RNTV may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. RNTV will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying RNTV of Copyright Infringement: To provide RNTV notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of “DMCA Infringement Notification Dept.” care of firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
Providing RNTV with Counter-Notification: If RNTV removes or disables access to content in response to an infringement notice, RNTV will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content. If you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide RNTV with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of “DMCA Counter Notification Dept.” at email@example.com that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512). Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, it is recommended you seek the advice of an attorney.
You acknowledge that RNTV has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release RNTV from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. RNTV makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and RNTV will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because RNTV has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that RNTV is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that RNTV shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL RNTV OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
* This policy covers how RNTV treats personal information that RNTV collects and receives, including information related to your past use of RNTV products, services and other offerings that may be made available through RNTV’s website from time to time. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that RNTV does not own or control, or to people that RNTV does not employ or manage. In addition, most RNTV’s partner companies have their own privacy statements which can be viewed on their respective sites.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
* RNTV collects personal information when you register with RNTV, when you use RNTV products or services, when you visit RNTV pages or the pages of certain RNTV partners, and when you enter contests, promotions or sweepstakes. RNTV may combine information about you that RNTV have with information RNTV obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you register RNTV may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, income, and personal interests. Once you register with RNTV and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* RNTV collects information about your interactions and transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
* RNTV automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, RNTV cookie information, the page you request and how long and often you watch our show.
* RNTV uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* When a child under age 13 attempts to register with RNTV, RNTV will reject that registration.
* If a parent believes that his or her child has submitted personal information to RNTV, he or she can contact us via e-mail listed below. RNTV will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13. RNTV believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from otherwise disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
* RNTV is a general audience site and is not directed to children under the age of 13. RNTV respects the privacy of parents and children and is committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* RNTV does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when RNTV has your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* RNTV provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with RNTV under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help RNTV communicate with you about offers from RNTV and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
* RNTV responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
* RNTV displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, men ages 30-50 from a particular geographic area.
* RNTV does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
* RNTV advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks and insurance agents) and non-financial companies (such as retailers, fast food, and consumer electronics companies).
* RNTV works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
* RNTV may set and access RNTV cookies on your computer.
* RNTV lets some partner companies that show advertisements on RNTV products set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to RNTV’s cookies.
* RNTV uses web beacons to access RNTV’s cookies inside and outside its network of web sites.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences in General
* You can edit your RNTV Registration Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
* New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
* RNTV reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the RNTV service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the RNTV newsletter, that are considered part of your RNTV account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
* RNTV will limit access to personal information about you to employees who RNTV believes reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* RNTV has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
* RNTV may update this policy. RNTV will notify you about significant changes in the way RNTV treats personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your RNTV account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions.*
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.